- Teams will get a 3 minute warm up
- Period times will be 15, 15, 15 with a flood after every two periods of the event.
- One 30 second time out per game
- Running time will commence with 5 minutes remaining in the 3rd period if a 5-goal differential and will run balance of game (To revert back to stop time goal differential must be reduced to 3)
- Playoff Round ONLY* – Overtime if tied at end of regulation is 5 minutes of sudden death 3 on 3 and then if still tied a 3 player shootout
- Playoff Round ONLY* – Shootout format – Home team to decide who shoots first. Designated Shooters will alternate shots. If score remains tied after 3 shooters, new players will participate in a sudden death shootout. The players who have already shot may not shoot again until all eligible players have taken a shot. Penalized Players with time remaining on their penalty are not eligible for the shootout.
- Teams will be awarded 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie and 0 points for a loss
- No matter what the score ends up, a team cannot be credited more than a 7-goal difference. The winning team will be credited with 7 goals greater than the opposing teams score.
- The top 4 teams will advance to the semi-finals.
- Semi-final seeding will be determined by placement within the division. In case of a tie refer to Tiebreaker Rules
- Head to Head (if applicable; in the event of a 3 way tie skip to next tiebreaker)
- Goal percentage ( goals for divided by goals for plus goals against – highest percentage will be the higher seed)
- Lowest goals against
- Highest goals for
- Coin flip
- Tournament governed by Hockey Canada rules (CHA)
- Any player receiving a game misconduct will be suspended for the remainder of that game and shall be subject to further suspension pending review by game officials and Tournament Committee
- Any fighting major will result in ejection from the tournament